Not only do mushrooms have their own day in April, but they get their own month in September! In the spirit of National Mushroom Month, let your fungi-friendly flag wave high as we share some delicious ideas and recipes for flavorful feasting!
Here are some things to try throughout mushroom month:
- Our Mushroom Ravioli al Forno recipe. And since this dish has just joined the Classic Pasta family, at participating Maggiano’s you can dine in with us, and take another Classic Pasta home…on the house!
- Try Our Famous Rigatoni “D”® recipe. This dish includes Herb-Roasted Chicken, Mushrooms, Caramelized Onions and Marsala Cream Sauce. The mushrooms really steal the show!
- Remember our Tuscan Herb Sirloin Medallions? You can recreate this at home. The grilled sirloin medallions are topped with a sun-dried tomato vinaigrette, served with portobella mushrooms, smoked Mozzarella garlic mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus.
- Follow tasty tweets and Facebook updates for all mushroom lovers from our friends at the Mushroom Council.
- For more reasons to fall in love with mushrooms, try these recipes.
We invite you to the warm atmosphere at Maggiano’s Little Italy for your next meal out or special occasion. We also invite you to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest, and watch us on YouTube for more recipes and ideas.