Prom night is probably one of the most memorable rites of passage for teens across the country. It is particularly special for seniors because graduation is right around the corner. Whether attending prom with a friend or a date, we want to help you make it memorable!
1. Stay organized. Keep a list of everything needed to accomplish for prom like attire, flowers, and transportation. Are there plans enjoy a dinner before the dance? Prom night is very popular for restaurants, so reserve your table as soon as possible. A month advance is ideal.
2. Preserve prom memories. Keep a scrapbook, time capsule, or notebook filled with keepsakes like prom tickets, a dinner menu, and take lots of pictures. Speaking of pictures, Instagram is a fun way to document the evening’s events. Consider using a hashtag, too.
3. Go with a group. It’s fun, you can split the costs, and share the memories. Why not host a prom reveal part before prom and dinner? Consider having a group gathering at one person’s home where everyone can see each other all dressed up for the first time. This gives parents time to take pictures while the tone is set for the evening with laughter, families and friends.
4. Stay a while. This is a night to remember, so take it all in and enjoy. Some proms activities include games, giveaways, and let’s not forget the crowning of prom king and queen. Date or no date, don’t miss out on the fun on the dance floor.
5. After the party, there’s an after-party! After prom, keep the fun going with late night bites at a food truck park or diner. Go bowling or keep the dance party alive at a friend’s home. There is something special about being dressed up around town.
Remember that prom is all about celebrations and creating memorable moments. Smart choices that won’t impair your judgment or cause regret are the best ways to ensure that prom is the best day ever! We invite you to the warm atmosphere at Maggiano’s Little Italy for your next meal or special occasion. We also invite you to join our E-club, like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest, and watch us on YouTube for more recipes and ideas.